Monday, August 31, 2009

I want to be gone.

Posted in by ro-cee-o | Edit
hectic. busy. its all coming back to me...the school year has started. I'm not in my groove yet. I feel so out of place. I feel restless of school already and we have been in school for a week and a half.

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my plans after college, becoming an architect has always been in the plans but lately I feel like I don't want to be that person stuck in a 9 to 5 job stuck in the office all day. I want to do so much more with my architecture studies. I have learned so much about culture and the world...I want to explore and change. I want to take a my camera and just travel. No matter what I do after college, that is my priority. travel, far and long.

constant change is still surrounding me. There is something about this year. Its that time in my life where everything is changing for the better...I hope. Especially with people, I have lost so much but gained a lot more. I hope it only gets better from here.

till next time, I hope to bring some new doodles to put up.

-ro

0 Comments


Leave a Comment